Tuesday, December 28, 2010

28/12/10 Update list

Here is the list of all of the changes, or fixes mostly:
{LEGEND *=change #=fix}
*Site-wide menu change: It's now sexier.
*Fewer pages: Stream page? wtf page? They were crap.
*Removed background: It seemed like a good idea to have a background, but without it, the site looks a lot cleaner, and that's what I'm going for.
#Every other page: basically, I needed to change the other pages to work with the new system (I.E. I needed to copy paste the code into a PHP index file and then change a few things within it.
#Site-wide menu is centered: pissed me the hell off.


------------------

I have a general list of things I need to still do (I still want a link to the stream page, and I guess I should stream, too. :P)
Basically, I want to continually update the site. I also want to start working on some videos. Seth and I both got StarCraft 2 for Christmas, so we may post some replays, and maybe even cast, if we don't suck.
I need to somehow get a capture card, because I'd like to record some gameplay footage from Monster Hunter 3 or something...
I also still need to get Seth's "teams" page working.

Anyway, this has been a pretty fun update. I really want to do more with the site and with the SvK YT channel, as well.

#EDIT: Herp derp, forgot that I need to fix the problem where the links in the "news" section of the site are taking the same properties as the menu. It's lametarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment